Brandizle.com believe that the privacy of our visitors is extremely important. This document describes in detail the types of personal information collected and recorded by our site and how it is used.
Like many other websites, ours uses log files. These files simply record site visitors – usually a standard procedure for hosting companies and hosting analysis services.
The information contained in the log files includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), information such as date and time, referral pages, exit and entry pages or the number of click. This information is used to analyze trends, administer the site, monitor the movement of users on the site and collect demographic information. IP addresses and other information are not linked to personal information that can be identified, therefore all data are collected in absolutely anonymous form .
Third party vendors
Our advertising partners
Our site does not have access to or control these cookies used by third-party advertisers.
You should consult the respective privacy policies of these third party servers for more information on their practices and for instructions on how to disable certain practices.
If you wish to disable cookies, you can do so through your individual browser options. Further information on the management of cookies with a specific web browser can be found on the respective browser websites
Purpose of the processing
Data can be collected for one or more of the following purposes:
- provide access to reserved areas of the Portal and of Portals / sites connected with this letter and to send communications, including commercial ones, news, updates on the initiatives of this site and of the companies controlled by it and / or connected by it and / or Sponsor.
- possible transfer to third parties of the aforementioned data, always aimed at creating email marketing campaigns and sending commercial communications.
- fulfill the obligations established by laws or regulations;
- contact management;
The data will be treated in the following ways:
- data collection with single-opt mode, in a specific database;
- recording and processing on paper and / or magnetic support;
- organization of archives in a mainly automated form, pursuant to the Technical Regulations on minimum security measures, Annex B of the Privacy Code.
All required data is mandatory.
Subjects to whom data personal data may be disclosed
The collected data may be communicated to:
- companies and firms for direct mailing or similar activities;
- associations and foundations intending to purchase advertising space on lists or on the site and / or connected to the provision of a particular service.
- subjects who must have access to data, as required by law or by secondary and / or community regulations.
Rights of the interested party
Pursuant to art. 7 (Right of access to personal data and other rights) of the Privacy Code, we inform you that your rights regarding the processing of data are:
- to know, through free access, the existence of data processing that may concern you;
- be informed about the nature and purpose of the processing
- obtain by the owner, without delay:
- confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and the communication in intelligible form of the same data and their origin, as well as the logic and purposes on which the treatment is based; the request can be renewed, unless there are justified reasons, with an interval of not less than ninety days;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- updating, correction or, if interested, integration of existing data;
- to object in whole or in part for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
We inform you that the owner of the treatment for all legal purposes is:
- P. VAT
- Codice Fiscale:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To exercise the rights to delete your data from the archive, simply contact us via email.
All data is protected through the use of antivirus, firewall and password protection.
Information for children
We believe it is important to ensure added protection for children online. We encourage parents and guardians to spend time online with their children to observe, participate and / or monitor and guide their online activity. We do not collect personal data from minors. If a parent or guardian believes that our site has a child’s personal information in its database, please contact us immediately (using the email provided) and we will do everything we can to remove that information as soon as possible.